Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|