Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|