Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Pie Bars
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|