Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Parsley Pepper Pesto
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley with stems
- 2 cups shelled pecans
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 30 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|