Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Encrusted Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter, or as needed
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken-flavored stuffing mix (such as StoveTop®)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup canola oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|