Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Crusted Chocolate Truffle Pie
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon brandy
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 57.4g|
|Saturated Fat 23.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|