Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Caramel Ice Cream
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand®)
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|