Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan, Bourbon, and Butterscotch Bread Pudding
- 1 cup (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon bourbon (optional)
- 1 pound day-old rustic white bread, crusts removed, cut into 1/2” cubes (12 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 cups pecan pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?