Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Baked Scallops
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|