Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan Apricot Stuffing
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sourdough bread, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 4 ounces chopped dried apricots
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|