Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup flavorless vegetable oil
- ¼ cup whole milk
- ½ cup golden syrup or light corn syrup
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) soft butter
- 1 cup packed soft light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups (3/4 lb) mixed nuts
- 3 eggs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 542kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (42%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|