Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pecan-Fig Pie with Brandied Whipped Cream
- 3/4 cup finely chopped stemmed dried Calimyrna figs (about 5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, cooled
- 11/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon brandy
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?