Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large sweet onions, such as Vidalia or Walla Walla, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 3 green jalapeno peppers, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- ¾ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 4½ cups chopped fresh cilantro
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 61kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|