Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peas with Lettuce
- 9 oz (250g) pearl onions
- 3 tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 2½ cups shelled fresh peas or thawed frozen baby peas
- ½ cup ham or chicken stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint or parsley
- 1 butter lettuce, outer leaves reserved for another use, shredded
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 132kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|