Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peas with Ham
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 7 oz (200g) Serrano ham or prosciutto, diced
- ¾ cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- One 1 lb (450g) bag frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 156kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 13mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|