Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 strips bacon, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons cooking sherry
- 1 pinch monosodium glutamate (such as Ac'cent®), or to taste
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce, or to taste
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|