Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pearl Onions with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Vinegar
- 1 pound pearl onions (tiny white onions)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 ounces pancetta, cut into very narrow strips
- 1 teaspoon whole fresh or chopped dried rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Black pepper in a grinder
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|