Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear parkin pudding with custard
- 200g porridge oats
- 200g self-raising flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- tsp salt
- 175g treacle
- 140g butter , plus extra for the dish and dotting over
- 140g light muscovado sugar , plus a bit more
- 2 balls stem ginger from a jar, chopped, plus some of the syrup to serve
- 1 large egg
- 150ml milk
- 4 ripe pears , peeled, stalks cut off, cored and halved
- custard , to serve (see recipe below)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?