Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear, date & walnut salad with creamy Stilton dressing
- 3 ripe pears , quartered and cored, peel left on
- juice 1 lime
- 100g crme frache
- 300g Stilton , crumbled, room temperature
- 1-2 tbsp ginger syrup (from a jar of ginger in syrup)
- 100g pack broken walnuts
- 12 dates (Medjool are good), stoned and chopped
- walnut oil , for drizzling
- 225g bag mixed salad leaves
- 1 large watercress , divided into sprigs
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?