Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Walnut Tarte Tatin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 6 firm, ripe medium D'Anjou pears, peeled, cut in half and cored
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 (17.3 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|