Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1/4 red onion , thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups baby spinach (about 5 ounces)
- 1 medium Bosc pear , quartered and thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?