Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Pomegranate Salad
- 3 cups green leaf lettuce, rinsed and torn
- 1 Bartlett or Anjou pear
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|