Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Granola Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 D'Anjou pears (2 cups) peeled and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?