Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Frangipane Crostata with Raspberry Vinegar Glaze
- 5 ounces almond paste, crumbled (about 3 3/4 inches of a 5 1/2-inch log)
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- 3 large firm but ripe bosc pears, peeled, halved, cored, cut into 1/3-inch slices
- 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- black raspberry vinegar* or raspberry vinegar
- Crushed pink peppercorns (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?