Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Cranberry Rustic Tart
- 4 pounds (about 8) Bosc or Bartlett pears (ripe but still quite firm, NOT soft), peeled, cored, cubed into 1-inch pieces (or halved)
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (do not sub brown sugar, it will change the taste too much)
- 1/4 cup (half a stick) butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 pie crust recipe
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?