Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Cranberry Individual Pies
- 2 pounds (about 4) Bosc firm pears, peeled, cored, cubed into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled, and finely minced
- 1/4 cup granulated vanilla sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 9-inch pie crusts
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?