Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Cranberry Crisp
- 8 ripe medium Anjou or Bartlett pears, peeled, cored, and cut into ½-inch wedges
- One 12-ounce bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces, chilled
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces, chilled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 337kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|