Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Cranberry Cobbler with Citrus-Infused Custard Sauce
- 2 pounds firm Bartlett pears, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 2/3 cups fresh cranberries (6 ounces)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (1- by 3-inch) strips orange zest, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- rounded 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?