Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Apricot Tart
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pan
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pears (such as Bosc or Bartlett)peeled, quartered, and cored
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?