Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear and Almond French Toast Casserole
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sourdough bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 1/2 cups eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|