Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Souffls with Chocolate Sauce
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Unsalted butter for souffl dishes plus 2 tablespoons, divided Sugar for souffl dishes plus 8 tablespoons, divided
- 5 ripe Anjou pears (about 2 1/2 pounds), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (6 to 7 cups)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 4 large egg whites, room temperature
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?