Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Pinwheel and Hazelnut Cake
- 1 cup (4 ounces) hazelnuts or blanched almonds
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all purpose flour
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter at room temperature
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 3 large ripe Anjou or Bosc pears, peeled, halved, and cored
- 2 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 262kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 67mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|