Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Pie I
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 7 pears - peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|