Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear, Pancetta, and Walnut Salad
- 3/4 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced pancetta, chopped
- 1 large head of butter lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 large red Anjou pear, unpeeled, quartered, cored, sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?