Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Gorgonzola Pizza
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 firm ripe pear, cut in half, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated artisan pizza crust with whole grain
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|