Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Ginger Maple Pie
- 1 recipe dough for pate brisee pie crust (or use frozen crust)
- 6 cups of peeled and roughly chopped pears (use Bosc or Bartlett)
- 1 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons of chopped candied ginger (or 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger)
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/2 cups of old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cup of cold, unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?