Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Crostata with Figs and Honey
- 1 2/3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1/4 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon (scant) ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 1/4 pounds firm but ripe unpeeled Anjou pears (about 4), cored, each cut into 8 wedges
- 10 dried but moist Calimyrna figs (about 4 ounces), stemmed, quartered
- Heavy whipping cream (for brushing)
- Raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Special equipment: Rimless baking sheet
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?