Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Cobbler with Dried Blueberries and Stone-Ground Corn Biscuits
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup stone-ground cornmeal (medium grind)
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, plus 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 6 pounds firm but ripe Seckel pears, Taylor Gold pears, or Bosc pears, peeled, cored, cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch pieces (about 12 cups)
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon (scant) coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, diced
- 1 1/2 cups dried wild blueberries (9 ounces)
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?