Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear, Chocolate, and Hazelnut Crostata
- Easy Tart Crust (click for recipe)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 large firm but ripe Bosc pears, peeled, quartered, cored, each quarter cut lengthwise into 3 slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped husked toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped imported milk chocolate
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons raw sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?