Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Butterscotch Pie
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 1/2 pounds firm-ripe Bartlett or Anjou pears (about 5), peeled, each cut into 6 wedges, and cored
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Double recipe
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 1 large egg beaten with 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Equipment: small (1-to 3-inch) leaf-shape cookie cutters (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?