Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 to 5 lbs chopped Bartlett pears, do not peel or core them (remove any bruised or damaged parts)
- 1 star anise
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3-4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- A wide 8-quart, thick-bottomed pan
- A food mill or chinois
- A large (8 cup) measuring cup
- 6-8 8-ounce canning jars, lids, and rings
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?