Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear Braised Pork Tenderloin
- 1 ripe pear, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed peppercorns
- 5 pearl onions, peeled and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.1g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|