Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pear-Cucumber Salad with Balsamic & Shaved Romano Cheese
- 2 cups cored and diced pears (2 to 3 pears)
- 2 cups diced English (seedless) cucumber (about 1 cucumber)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- One 4-ounce chunk pecorino romano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 204kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|