Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanutty Pineapple Carrot Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- FROSTING 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- TOPPING 3 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?