Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanutty Ice Cream Pie
- 1 1/3 cups finely chopped peanuts
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/4 cup mini candy-coated chocolate pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 9.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|