Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut chicken noodles
- 115g unsalted peanuts , roughly chopped
- 2 red chillies , seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 lime , grated zest and juice
- 3 garlic cloves , roughly chopped
- 1 bunch coriander
- 2cm piece ginger , finely sliced
- sunflower oil
- 4 chicken breasts , cut into strips
- 2 pak choi heads, leaves seperated, stems thickly sliced
- 1 red pepper , deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or ketchap manis
- 450g cooked noodles (use your favourite kind)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?