Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (all natural is best, but use whatever you have in the house)
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbs. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 scallions, white parts, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tbs. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. brown sugar (omit if the pb you use has sugar in it)
- 1 heaping tbs. sambal olek
- 1/4 cup cilantro, cleaned and chopped
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?