Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup unsalted smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup canned sweetened coconut cream, such as Coco Lopez brand
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2/3 cup chicken stock or water
- ½ teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 2452kcal (123%)|
|Total Fat 176g (271%)|
|Saturated Fat 53g (263%)|
|Cholesterol 5mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 165g|
|Dietary Fiber 21g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|