Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Olive Oil
- 2 cups sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/4 cup prepared herb pesto sauce
- 4 (8 inch) flatbreads or pitas
- 1/2 pound mild Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 43.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|