Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Peanut Noodles With Chicken and Pears
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (2 cups)
- 1 pear, such as Bosc or Bartlett, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 small red serrano chilies, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?